In this role you will handle and investigate online gaming users´ general questions and deliver top class customer support to offer an ever more intense online gaming experience to players.
- Focus on high quality, ticket-based customer support for our players.
- Handle top priority tickets in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Ensure that high quality KPIs and specific SLAs are met.
- Collect and communicate issues and customer feedback professionally to all relevant departments.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.), and potential impacts on customers.
- Contribute to the game’s knowledge base and standard customer service answers.
- Report to the Team Lead and help to build up new strategies to improve any kind of workflow.
- Additional tasks upon request (e.g. guides and Google reviews).
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of F2P online and mobile games, especially Nexon games.
- A sincere goal for customer satisfaction with previous experience in customer support being a plus.
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages such as Turkish and Spanish are a plus.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and meet tight deadlines.
- Well-organized workflow.
- Capable of working independently.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and a position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.