Based in Berlin, Germany
- Perform high quality, ticket-based end-user customer support for our players related to Nexon accounts, in-game, bans, or forum issues.
- Handle top priority incoming payment tickets in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Ensure top customers and games are serviced with high priority and specific SLA are met.
- Communicate with LCS on a daily basis to ensure proper workflow by providing and sharing regular customer feedback on recurring issues and behaviors.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and potential impacts on customers.
- Work on the game’s knowledge base and standard customer service answers.
- Report to the Team Lead and help to build up new strategies to improve any kind of workflow.
- Additional tasks upon request (e.g. assisting with Forum or Facebook moderation).
- Passion for gaming and the gaming industry.
- Previous experience in customer support required, with a sincere goal for customer satisfaction.
- Good understanding of F2P online games, especially in Nexon Games.
- Fluent in English and German or French, any additional language is a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and meet tight deadlines.
- Well-organized workflow.
- Capable of working independently.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and a position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.