- Execution and reporting of all community activity, delivering player engagement and community growth.
- Communicating directly with the players and creating strong positive relationships.
- Create content and overall messaging to be published through diverse channels.
- Support the internal cross-department conversation and contribute to the joint effort working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities.
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback and trends to stakeholders.
- Get involved into strengthening our relationship with our community partners.
- Have a presence in front of the camera, showing a deep understanding of your game and community.
- At least three years of community management experience (preferably in gaming), with a Bachelor’s degree being a plus.
- A people person who is passionate about creating and maintaining a thriving community. Through transparency and communication skills you are able to overcome difficult situations and always create a positive environment for your community.
- A passionate gamer with a wide knowledge of competitive titles and their communities.
- Rooted in social media, with an understanding of how each platforms works and its impact on the player base.
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative analysis to present community development.
- Team player who can collaborate with other internal teams to meet the company’s goals.
- Fluency in German or French (France) as well as excellent English language skills. Additional European languages are a plus.
- A personality that can represent via the creation of YouTube videos and Twitch streams advocating the game
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to work internationally, being highly involved in collaborative activities with our Los Angeles branch and reporting within a matrix structure.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and contribute in shaping the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development and support by experienced colleagues.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date and salary expectations.