- Drive the go-to-market and product marketing strategy and execution from soft-launch, launch and post-launch.
- Create and drive integrated marketing campaigns across different media including TV, online/mobile, OOH and others in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Manage and drive the processes for strategic positioning and target audience identification for your portfolio of games across multiple territories.
- Develop, champion, and deploy creative marketing/PR plans that effectively and efficiently reach consumer target audience.
- Work with Creative Service Studio to develop marketing assets from concept to execution that are clear, concise and creative.
- Monitor key European territories, market sectors, competitor activities, and player trends.
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns and measure brand performance.
- University degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years’ work experience in product marketing, preferably with a focus on mobile product.
- Gaming and/or mobile gaming industry experience is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Product Marketing.
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal as well as strategic thinking skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects.
- Fluency in English. Additional European languages are a plus.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.