- Manage, maintain, and update all networking (routers/switches), wireless and security (firewalls physical & virtual) systems.
- Design, implement, and support new network requirements through configuration development, differentials development, and system integration strategy development for VLAN’s, ACL’s, and other network and security features.
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting analysis utilizing service monitoring systems, logs, alerts and system event notification.
- Border routing maintenance.
- Provide daily support for high-priority business stability initiatives as required to ensure high-level and quality delivery of online live game services.
- Participate in network architecture strategy sessions to discuss stability and improvement for essential online game business services.
- University degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCNP) preferred.
- 3+ years of network engineering experience.
- Gaming, media or entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of network security devices physical ASA, PIX, CheckPoint, ISG, and virtual VMware vShield.
- Knowledge of Linux administration.
- Knowledge of Layer 3 routing protocols, i.e. TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Layer 2 protocols; and redundant gateway protocols HSRP, VRRP etc.
- Excellent knowledge of LDAP, SSL, NAT, VPN, QoS, VOIP, DNS & DHCP, TACACs administration and maintenance.
- Experience in network monitoring SNMP, management and troubleshooting with various tools.
- Knowledge of Wireless Networking solutions and implementations.
- Experience with OpenStack preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date.