Based in Berlin, Germany
- Leading the customer support team and make sure that they are consistently able to provide excellence in Customer Service
- Report to the Manager of Product Support
- Perform high quality, ticket-based end-user customer support for our players related to Nexon accounts, in-game, bans, or forum issues.
- Handle top priority incoming payment tickets in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Ensure top customers and games are serviced with high priority and specific SLA are met.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and potential impacts on customers.
- Together with your team, you help to build up new strategies to improve any kind of workflow.
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of F2P online games, especially Nexon‘s Games.
- Previous experience in a team lead position and
- Fluent in English, German or any additional language is a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and meet tight deadlines.
- A good talent of leading and understanding people in a multicultural team
- Capable of working independently with a well-organized workflow
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.