In this role, you will be the main contact to vendors and in charge of coordinating the localization requests among the team. We are looking for someone who does not hesitate get his or her hands dirty to get a project delivered.
- Assisting in managing daily localization requests alongside our project coordinators.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Helping with administrational and recruitment tasks.
- Edit all in-game text, web features and marketing copies to be coherent, entertaining and free of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Localize translated in-game text to reflect current and local trends and language, especially in the context of video games.
- Stay abreast of the company’s catalogue of games via direct contact with the games, with an eye toward continuously improving the quality of all in-game text, web features and marketing copies.
- Provide bug correction support pertaining to in-game text.
- Set up a “Glossary” for game terms and proper nouns unique to each game.
- Other tasks as assigned by the team.
- Previous experience in translation/proofreading and/or localization required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and meet tight deadlines.
- Problem solving abilities and a good eye for details.
- Previous experience with CAT or translation tools is an advantage.
- Native in German or French as well as proficient in English. Any additional European language is a plus.
- Highly competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Passion for online media and gaming.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.