Support the following in-house activities:
- Managing product updates including maintenance preparation and its QA.
- Planning, scheduling and execution of events and promotions.
- Coordination of creating visual assets.
- Creation and planning of game-related announcements and posts.
- Keep an eye on the game’s security measures in collaboration with other teams.
- Execution of Live Operations activities.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- First work experience is preferred.
- Passionate gamer and a self-starter with commitment to do a great job.
- 1+ year Project Management experience is preferred..
- Fluency in English required. German and any additional European language is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity for teamwork.
- Strong research and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.