- Manage all administrative and organizational office processes.
- Co-ordinate services and products suppliers, purchasing/budget management and controlling, preparation of reports.
- Proactively shape our company culture by bringing in creative ideas and organizing our team and company events.
- Travel management.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
- Support with Human Resources Administration:
- Manage our HR tool and personnel files.
- Prepare employment contracts, reference letters, certificates, and other HR documents.
- Oversee and further improve the onboarding process.
- Organize people development measures.
- Support with recruiting and payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or vocational training in business administration.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience or an exceptionally motivated entry-level employee.
- Professional and polite manner with adequate communication in all situations.
- Strong organizational skills, independent and reliable.
- High attention to accurate results, detail orientation and project management competence.
- Team player, who is keen on working in an intercultural environment and building the company culture.
- Fluency in English and very good level of German.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date and salary expectations.