We are looking expand our pool of Localization Freelancers (DE, FR, IT, RU) to support our Localization Team from home (on your PC).
- Translate announcements/game strings from English into the target language (German French, Italian, or Russian).
- Proofread announcements/game strings in the target language.
- Build a high level of knowledge for all of Nexon Europe’s games (vocabulary, language style, etc). Abide by the Nexon Europe naming policy.
- Communicate clearly with the Localization team regarding deadlines or content questions.
- Share your availability with the Localization team and notify them of any changes to it.
- Respond to Localization requests quickly and clearly via email or Skype (to confirm/reject requests).
- You are a native speaker of the target language (German, French, Italian, or Russian), and you have excellent writing skills in that language.
- Experience in video game translation.
- Very good English communication and writing skills.
- Professional general communication skills.
- Well-organized with a self-regulating workflow.
- Attention to detail.
- Capable of working confidentially.
- Work integrity and the ability to accurately confirm whether a deadline is possible.
- Experience with CAT tools is a plus (memoQ, Wordbee).
- You own a PC and have a flat rate internet connection.
- Good overall understanding of online games.
- Passion for writing and translation.
- Experience in free-to-play online games, especially Nexon games, is a plus.
- Compensation: You will be paid for your translation and proofreading at a per-word rate.
- Build Your Skills: Become a part of the gaming localization industry! With us, creativity is encouraged and thinking outside of the box is a must.
Only apply if your mother tongue is German, French, Italian, or Russian, you are proficient in English, and if the other job requirements match your profile. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject “Localization Freelancer – (DE), (FR), (IT), or (RU)” – Name FamilyName”.