- Provide HR guidance and consultation to employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process to support Nexon Europe’s growth.
- Set-up and maintain a sustainable candidate pipeline, identify talent through various strategies including active sourcing, networking, social media, and employer branding.
- Support managers in the performance evaluation and people development processes.
- Identify areas for HR action with the various teams and support with solutions.
- Prepare regular HR KPI reports for different stakeholders, contribute to HR controlling.
- Ownership of local HR projects and participation in international programs.
- Support with HR administration and labor law topics.
- University degree within Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years HR experience, with focus on one of Recruiting, L&D, C&B.
- Insight in all HR processes, including personnel administration.
- Proven track record of recruiting IT profiles, ideally in the online industry.
- Interest in working with different cultures in a highly international environment.
- Project management experience and clear result orientation.
- Teamplayer with intercultural competency.
- Fluency in German and English (written & spoken) is essential.
- Strong MS Office and solid MS Excel skills.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date and salary expectations.