- Consult management with a wide variety of projects requiring legal expertise, including preparation and review of corporate documents and contracts.
- Advise with legal disputes related to contractual obligations.
- Work closely with Executive Team to identify areas of legal risks and mitigate those risks.
- Advise company officers, managers and employees of legal requirements pertaining to operations including changes in laws and regulations.
- Liaise with external law firm.
- Review and assess business proposals for potential legal issues and make recommendations to mitigate.
- Coordinate contract management and archiving.
- Post-graduate qualification in Law (German Law strongly preferred).
- At least 2 years of experience with corporate law and experience with drafting contracts and agreements.
- Experience with the games, digital, or media industry is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of contract law.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English; additional European languages are preferred.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills and the ability to guide, influence and convince others and communicate complex concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date and salary expectations.