We are looking for two Localization Interns (m/f) who can support our Localization Team for three months. An extension up to six months can be considered.
- Proofread and polish game strings and in-game content in German.
- Translate announcements and game strings from English into German.
- Assist our in-house team of Copy Editors.
- Build a high level of knowledge for specific Nexon Europe games (vocabulary, language style, etc).
- Communicate clearly with the Localization team regarding deadlines or content questions.
- You are a native German speaker with excellent writing skills.
- You are an enrolled student for the field of Translation or similar (i.e. Language Studies).
- Your English skills are at negotiation level.
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You have a high attention to detail.
- You have a good overall understanding of video games.
- Experience with CAT tools is a plus (memoQ).
- Experience in video games, especially Nexon games, is a plus.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working place and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to learn and experience the gaming localization in an international environment.
- An internship where you can bring in your ideas, think out of the box and contribute in shaping the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development and support by experienced colleagues.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks,
ping-pong matches, PlayStation and board games, and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your start date.