In this role, you will be in charge of the overall administration, maintenance, monitoring, operations, and support of all back-end enterprise infrastructure.
- Manage, maintain, and operate all enterprise systems.
- Manage OpenStack deployment.
- Monitor, update, upgrade, troubleshoot and analysis of enterprise service delivery systems.
- Document and update IT Enterprise System processes and procedures.
- Identify training and process improvements, vendor support issues, and other duties as assigned to monitor and maintain all enterprise systems.
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting analysis utilizing service monitoring systems, logs, alerts and system event notification.
- Provide daily support for high-priority business stability initiatives as required to ensure high-level and quality delivery of online live game services.
- University degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in Linux Administration.
- Expertise in OpenStack and KVM.
- Expertise in Configuration Management (e.g. Puppet, Chef).
- Expertise in an administrative language (e.g. Python, PowerShell).
- Experience with AWS and infrastructure orchestration.
- Experience with LDAP, RabbitMQ / AMQP, Splunk, Zabbix, MySQL, Hadoop, ELK.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Gaming, media or entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Fluency in English
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Please apply for this position in English and include your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.