We are currently looking for a passionate Senior Manager Human Resources and Administration (m/f). In this role, you will partner with management and employees to develop and implement state-of-the-art HR initiatives with a focus on corporate culture. The role involves understanding the challenges of the business, supporting and managing change, supporting people development and advising on complex matters. Additionally you will be responsible for a number of general administration tasks, and manage the small HR & Office team. You will report to the Executive Director, Management Division.
- Define and implement the HR strategy including HR planning, recruitment, training, career development, compensation & benefits, organization design, corporate culture and internal communication.
- Develop and implement HR programs that support both business needs and employees’ satisfaction & engagement.
- Determine and recommend employee relations and culture development practices.
- Ensure full compliance with local legal requirements.
- Provide guidance and coaching to directors and managers related to all HR topics, including performance management, recruitment and employee relations.
- Manage external HR relationships such as payroll provider, local public bodies, recruiting agencies, etc.
- Oversee the administration and office management.
- Improve efficiency and ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards.
- Manage relevant budget in an effective and accurate way in collaboration with the finance team.
- Co-ordinate with HR colleagues in other Nexon branches including Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seoul.
- University degree within Human Resources or in a related field.
- 6+ years HR experience, first people management experience.
- Subject matter expertise in Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Performance Management, Staffing, Organizational Development & Change, and Employee Relations.
- Experience in operating and influencing in a multicultural environment and in proactively initiating and executing strategic HR programs.
- Excellent working knowledge of the German labor law.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and strong management and administrative skills.
- Ability to switch from strategy thinking to a “hands-on” approach.
- Fluency in German and English (written & spoken) is essential.
- Strong MS Office and solid MS Excel skills.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Apply for this position in English including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.