- Perform high quality, ticket-based end-user customer support for our players (in French or German).
- Work on the game’s knowledge base and standard customer service answers.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in any of Nexon Europe’s games.
- Report about general gaming related issues.
- Communicate about relevant customer issues with the related departments to improve service quality.
- Additional tasks upon request (e.g. assisting with Forum or Facebook moderation).
- Experience in Free-To-Play Online Games, especially in Nexon Games.
- Excellent English language skills, fluency in French or German. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Well-organized workflow.
- Capable of working independently.
- Technical knowledge in Internet (IT) and PC related technologies.
- Your own PC and flat rate internet connection.
- Skype account & headset.
- Meeting previously agreed performance targets.
- Work experience with customer support and/ or the gaming industry are preferred.
- Earn Skill Points: Become part of the growing Gaming Industry and get many insights about how this world operates behind the scenes. If you plan a future career in the industry this might be your entrance ticket.
- Be part of the Nexon Supporter Family: You will get to know supporters from all over the world. Nobody is left alone. We assist and help each other whenever needed.
- Receive Kudos: Help other players in times of need. Become a leading part in the gaming community.
- Earn Nexon Cash (NX): We pay serious amounts of our premium game currency.
- Earn Real Cash: In addition to a warm thank you and access to premium currency, we remunerate you also with real money.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Send us your application (including your motivational letter, your CV and your Nexon Username (ID) as well as Game(S) you play and level) in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject “Local Customer Supporter – First Name Last Name”.