- Maintain a high level of knowledge in Nexon Europe’s Mobile games.
- Provide translations and high quality community management for our players.
- Moderate the community channels (Forum / Facebook, Google Play store reviews, etc.).
- Report user feedback and general gaming related issues to the related departments to improve service quality.
- Experience in Free-To-Play Mobile Games, especially in Nexon Games.
- Fluency in both verbal and written German and excellent English language skills. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Well-organized workflow.
- Pro-active and capable of working independently.
- Your own PC and flat rate internet connection.
- Skype account & headset.
- Meeting previously agreed performance targets.
- Experience with social media, community management and/ or the gaming industry are preferred.
- Earn Skill Points: Become part of the growing Gaming Industry and get many insights about how this world operates behind the scenes. If you plan a future career in the industry this might be your entrance ticket.
- Be part of the Nexon Supporter Family: You will get to know supporters from all over the world. Nobody is left alone. We assist and help each other whenever needed.
- Receive Kudos: Help other players in times of need. Become a leading part in the gaming community.
- Earn Nexon Cash (NX): We pay serious amounts of our premium game currency.
- Earn Real Cash: In addition to a warm thank you and access to premium currency, we remunerate you also with real money.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Send us your application (including your motivational letter, your CV and your Nexon Username (ID) as well as Game(S) you play and level) in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject “Local Customer Supporter – First Name Last Name”.