Nexon Europe is currently looking for a passionate Localization Copy Editor (m/f) – French Language to support our Localization team. This is a temporary position with an one-year limited contract.
- Edit and re-write translated game text and announcements to ensure readability and appropriateness for a French-speaking audience.
- Provide creative input for game text and for Nexon’s various communication channels.
- Create and update localization documents, such as style guides, NPC documents, and so on.
- Contribute with style directions for content updates and new games.
- Correct bugs and typos in game content.
- Prepare concepts, strap lines and copy text for product launches and international advertising campaigns across print and digital media.
- Internal communications such as regular internal newsletters and intranet messages.
- Perform in-game testing to identify context issues.
- Excellent writing skills, with at least two years’ experience as a Copywriter or in a similar position.
- Creative instinct and the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Fluency in verbal and written French (France) as well as excellent English language skills. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Keen interest – and ideally experience – in free-to-play online games, especially in Nexon games.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and proactive work style and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days, as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Send us your application in English, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website.