We are looking for an experienced and game passionate QA Tester (m/f) – German Language to join our QA Team. In this role, you are responsible for testing all features and functionality of the assigned games. This is a temporary position with an one-year limited contract.
- Functionality testing of new and existing features and components.
- Manage issues with the bug tracker database, provide constructive feedback to game team/developers.
- Integration tests of localized elements.
- Regression and rechecks of game changes and bug fixes.
- Coordinate with different Nexon branches to unify forces and achieve common goals.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and potential impacts on customers.
- Perform creative testing based on assigned test cases to provide feedback on game play related issues and identify game defects.
- Report game defects, including complete steps, root cause identification, and expected results.
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of free-to-play online games, especially Nexon‘s games.
- First testing experience with game testing practices, conventions and procedures.
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language is a plus.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience of working with a bug tracker and competent use of MS Office.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Send us your application in English, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to email@example.com or apply directly on our website.