We are looking expand our pool of Localization Freelancers to support our Localization Team from home (on your PC).
- Translate announcements/game strings from English into Russian.
- Proofread announcements/game strings in the target language.
- Build a high level of knowledge for all of Nexon Europe’s games (vocabulary, language style, etc). Abide by the Nexon Europe naming policy.
- Communicate clearly with the Localization team regarding deadlines or content questions.
- Share your availability with the Localization team and notify them of any changes to it.
- Respond to Localization requests quickly and clearly via email or Skype (to confirm/reject requests).
- You are a native Russian speaker, and you have excellent Russian writing skills.
- Experience in video game translation.
- Very good English communication and writing skills.
- Professional general communication skills.
- Well-organized with a self-regulating workflow.
- Attention to detail.
- Capable of working confidentially.
- Work integrity and the ability to accurately confirm whether a deadline is possible.
- Experience with CAT tools is a plus (memoQ, Wordbee).
- You own a PC and have a flat rate internet connection.
- Good overall understanding of online games.
- Passion for writing and translation.
- Experience in free-to-play online games, especially Nexon games, is a plus.
- Compensation: You will be paid for your translation and proofreading at a per-word rate.
- Build your skills: Become a part of the gaming localization industry! With us, creativity is encouraged and thinking outside of the box is a must.
Please only apply if your mother tongue is Russian, you are proficient in English, and if the other job requirements match your profile. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject „Localization Freelancer – RU“ – Name FamilyName”.