Whistleblower Protection Program
1. Private Principles
Identity as well as dispositions made by the Whistleblower will be kept strictly confidential without going against the informant’s intentions.
2. Identity Protection of Whistleblower
The Whistleblower will not receive any disadvantages or discrimination whatsoever with regards to a legitimate report, and the company will take responsibility for any penalties caused, whether through actions in restoration or equivalent liability of the penalty if necessary.
Type of Report
1. Giving/receiving gifts of entertainment/hospitality
2. Giving/receiving money (cash/gifts)
3. Unfair business practices
4. Acts of discrimination
5. Acts of private information disclosure
6. Ethical wrongdoing
Whistleblower Protection Report